5. Steelers at Titans is nothing special, this is a pretty subpar week for games in general with an exception of my top two games. This game offers the best running back in the NFL versus what is usually the best run stopping defense in the NFL. We also get to see if Dennis Dixon can get the Steelers to a 2-0 start without Roethlisberger. However, the Titans will win on the backs of Vince Young and Chris Johnson.
4. Dolphins at Vikings is a solid game of two above average teams looking to find their stride. We will get to see how Favre bounces back from a mediocre performance in the season opener against the Saints. I predict the Vikings will win in a low scoring game dominated by defense.
3. Ravens at Bengals will be a physical matchup of two division rivals. Last year, the Bengals swept the Ravens with relative ease. However, this time around I think things will be different. Joe Flacco is entering his third season at QB and he finally has a true number 1 receiver in Anquan Boldin. The Ravens win narrowly, on the road, on short rest. Pretty counter intuitive if you ask me.
2. Patriots at Jets is an intriguing matchup of the Pats high octane offense vs. the Jets smash mouth defense. This division matchup may be a precursor to who will win the AFC East. My money is on the Pats and Tom Brady, because I know when the game is on the line, he won?t be afraid to throw the ball farther than 5 yards down the field. Start taking notes Sanchez.
1. Giants at Colts on Sunday night is by far the most anticipated game of the week. Who doesn?t want to see Peyton vs. Eli on a national stage? The Manning Bowl is like the world cup, it only comes around once every 4 years barring both teams meeting in the super bowl. Peyton has probably beat up on Eli his entire life and I don?t expect things to change anytime soon.